Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Year, New Attitude, New Money...


To all of those who aren't familiar with me or my line of work i am Ghostwridah... Recording artist/Writer/CEO of Fresh. I started this blog titled "The Making Of Me" to share my progress through out my career with the people of this place called earth. I am currently working on my solo effort titled "The Ruler Is Back" which is due late February on my own label Black Lyon Music Group (BLMG). I'm more than 40 % done and i feel as if i have a classic on my hands, but then again every artist feels that way about their project, at least they should. I am also working on my first network TV show pilot which should also be wrapped up and ready for reality war towards the end of February also on my own company Black Lyon Media. With everything said above you should be able to understand my aim in this business. If not, its simply to be one of the greatest moguls of my time, and you get to come along for the ride. my ups, my downs, good times and bad. This... Is "The Making Of Me".
Stay tuned for episode 1.