Friday, January 2, 2009

FEELING LIKE AN ANIMAL!!!


Greetings good people. I must say that I feel amazing! It's something about the beginning of a new year that has you on a high that couldn't be defined by a crackhead! The key is keeping this energy up throughout the entire year! It's a little something called drive... Get you some, it cost you nothing. So any way, IM FINALLY PUTTING MY FASHION DVD OUT. No need for hand claps, save that for the day it launches. It's call FRESH OR DIE for those unfamiliar with what I'm talking about. I'm meeting with the videographer tomorrow to go over the particulars but all systems are GO! I feels It's time miami had It's own gateway to FLYLAND, and i am going to give it to them. So this is what's on the mind for tonight... later folks, im off to see Valkyrie. I am a student of history... how else will I know where I'm going if I don't where I came from. God Bless. I'm gone