Sunday, May 10, 2009

GHOSTWRIDAH'S SUCCESSFUL RANDOMNESS!!! PHOTO (ME) BY D. ROSARIO




So today I was driving home from church and I was thinking... I have so many ideas, so many aspirations, so many goals I have to accomplish that I sometimes feel my brain is close to an explosion! As much as I work I feel I can never work enough!!! I sometimes think it will take a lifetime for me to get out all of the music, fashion, and film ideas i have. Each second I'm constantly thinking of ways to make my music better or more innovative or video ideas for the music I so honestly make for the people who enjoy good music. One thing about me is that I never compromise who I am or what i believe in. I know who I am and what my purpose is in life and no record company, a&r or producer can alter my mission. So as I ride home I'm thinking... I'm 60 seconds away from being one of the best ARTISTS hip hop's ever seen... I have the opportunity to fulfill every goal I've ever set for myself. All of the ideas swimming around in my head are so close to being a reality I can taste it! THE GOOD LIFE is the only life for me! I realized that I'm just as much in love with achievement as I am with life. I love life, but to me (notice I said... TO ME) life is nothing without being able to say I've accomplished something while living! I need success, maybe it's my drug... Who knows? All I know is that the words "I MADE IT" are so much better than "I SHOULD'VE!" I JUST WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL!!! FIN...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU NONE OF THIS WOULD BE...

No comments: