Sunday, June 14, 2009

I HAD A GREAT SHOOT YESTERDAY... I BROUGHT MY KICKS OUT!



As you can see I brought out a few of my friends! Lol... My sneaker game is impeccable... Test me!
Anyway myself, along with Lowkey & Mrs. Summer J.A.E ended up doing our shoot at the same photo studio... I got a chance to see them do their thing in front of the camera which was cool, but I must say this was one of my best shoots. The day just felt right! I woke up and God was shining on me... So after eight or so hrs of shooting my people and I attended an art exhibit which was a mental pleaser to say the least. (Pics from the gallery coming asap!) I got a chance to meet some great artist & painters... Shout to Tina from underworld art! So in closing I'll just quote the west coast GIANT Ice Cube and say "Today was a god day!" God bless... Photo's coming soon!

No comments: