Sunday, June 7, 2009

OH YEAH.. I SAW MY POPS TODAY



What's funny is for years my father and I had never spoke and here it is, June 7th on my birthday we're sitting down discussing joint venture business and how we can benefit each other in the future by doing so. I put the past behind me and moved on. I'm a grown man and with each year I become better at all I do and stand for. Including forgiveness! So anyway we sat down and had a great convo about some future business ventures we'd like to enter into and I must say the world of sports and entertainment is in for a surprise. God I am grateful for the restoration of my relationship with my father. It's amazing to know what both parents are like... I now know what half of me comes from Jo-ann and Which half of me comes from Eugene. For 16 years all I knew is my mother and tales of the famous father I had. But now I've thumbed thru that chapter of my life and it's good to know where I come from first hand. Thanks pop & Thank God for another year to fight for what I believe in, ME!

P.s. if you have no idea who my father is click HERE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CL pumps Christian Loubotuin Leather Butterfly Bootie are perfect Christian Louboutin Suede Butterfly Bootie for the early spring, when comes to Christian Louboutin cognac suede Lady Derby 120 lace up peep toe booties late spring, besides pumps, peep Christian Louboutin Flat Fur-Cuff Boot toe is perfect, because during this time, it is pretty warm but not too hot. The christian louboutin black suede Guerriere 120 wrapped boots extreme heels can make you look taller Christian Louboutin Guerriere 120 suede ankle boots and sexier as you wish. They are in numerous designs with various materials, such as patent leather in different Christian Louboutin Simple Botta Leather Boot colors and suede material with patterns and accessories Christian Louboutin black Christian Louboutin Cate patent calf boot leather Guerriere 120 wrapped boots studded.