Sunday, August 2, 2009

So We Celebrate Lyfe!!!




So the other day Lowkey plays me a beat for the "In love With My Future" Mixtape album we're working on... Mind you we're finishing one Mixtape, 305s & Heartbreak (Which is just me taking what are in my opinion kanyes best beats from 808s & Heartbreak and flipping them to my liking) while starting the next one! So while wrapping up this 305 cd I felt we should throw a song on there from the upcoming project "In Love With My Future" to kind of set the tone for the next project and to give my listers a peak @ what's to come! So we record the song and chip Williams of Miami BeatWave lays a killer guitar down on the record and absolutely take the song to orbit! I wrote this song in pretty melancholy state. There was a lot of things going on in my life & with my family that was kind of eating away at my optimism, but I thought about how much I have to be thankful for and the tough situations God has gotten me through and went in! I played the beat and celebrated those feelings in song... Mentally went back to that state of natural and ongoing happiness and... We got a dope song as an end result! We Must celebrate life and all that we've achieved in our time of living! This thing called life is extremely short and can be taken away at any moment... Why not live as if you knew that moment was coming tomorrow? Celebrate everyday folks & Make sure you download 305s & Heartbreak to hear the bonus track Celebrate L.y.F.e. (Living your future everyday) from "In Love With My Future"

"Every moment of life is worth a celebration. If you have not appreciated life and its precious moments, it is time to do so."