Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BEEN A GREAT WEEK SO FAR...



So far so good this week... Went to a fashion event, my outfit was meaannn might I add (prada & the carmine Jordan sixes mesh well). That's me and the owner of up and coming clothing line polymathix above. Be on the look out for his gear, his new spring line is amazing. So anyway as I said this week has better pretty good. Been working round the clock non stop! From the studio to meetings from meetings to SHOPPING and from shopping right back to the studio. Did a record with my man Smitty this week, It's called Miami's finest after the legendary BROOKLYN'S FINEST originally written by The Notorious B.I.G. & Jay Z. Record came out amazing... Smitty went in! 

Also got my new single which I wont say much about except that it is something special & It's produced by Tony Galvin who's produced for the likes of T.I., Young Jeezy, Rick Ross & more... Can't wait to share it with the world!!! Umm what else... Oh MAFIA MUSIC by Rick Ross produced by The Inkredibles (also producing a song on my album) is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SONG THIS WEEK!!!! I have to say that I've heard a million Ricky Ross songs and by far this is him at his best!!! He even took a shot at 50 cent. Somebody ring the bell, we are about to see a good fight. I just pray they keep it on wax. I'd hate to see something foul come out of this. Really and truly Ross has nothing to lose! I'm From Dade County so I'm going with home team all the way nugga!!! So with all that said im gone till the next post. God bless and be well folk.