Friday, May 15, 2009

SO FARA SNEDS ME A VIDEO LINK LIKE 2 DAYS AGO... I FINALLY OPEN IT AND IT'S GURU AND SOME NO NAME GUY SAYING THAT SOUTHERN MUSIC ISN'T HIPHOP!!!









video platform
video management
video solutions
free video player



So I watched this video and I'm thinking Guru is legend... to some but to me he was just another east coast rapper and let's be honest who was guru without dj premier beats???... I mean truthfully gangstar as a group under the legendary premier was classic but guru alone... I'm not really crazy about... There are artist from his era that was 10 times better than he was!!! This kind of got under my skin a bit I must admit... How the hell can they make such an ignorant statement about southern music not being hip hop and in the very same breath say he listens to JIM JONES?? Not to say jim is a bad rapper but come on... Real talk i'd listen to jim right now before i'd listen to Guru! I guess OUTKAST,UGK, SCARFACE, CEE LO, LUDA, & TIP aren't hip hop huh? Lol... I think this was the dumbest shit i heard all week!

No comments: